Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fixin' to get ready

In Louisiana there is an expression, "Fixin' to get ready."  You're not really actually getting ready you're just getting ready to get ready.  so the house is getting packed up - as it has been for the last several months as I think about it.  But this is in earnest and in preparation for the estate sale that happens this weekend.
By  Monday the dust will have settled (or be so deep I will have to dig out) and the final stage begins.

Partly I'm posting this to see if, with a new posting, folks are notified in email of a new post.  So let me know - would ya? Still figuring this out... , while I pack, sort, pack again, finish the course on Teaching English as a Foreign Language and oh yes re-pack, say goodbye to friends and last but not least - sell the car.  Is it un-American not to have a car, insurance bill, credit cards, phone, TV????

No comments:

Post a Comment